lundi 15 décembre 2008

Many thanks...


... for your kind comments and your patience... It is nice to meet so many music lovers, fond of non-commercial music, of ambient, electronic and avant-garde musics...

It is fun also to realize that some of my musical tastes are shared in Japan or in Brazil, in Canada or in China, in New Zealand or in Hawai, and by so many fellows in Europa and North America and in so many other places... 

I apologize, once again, for the random updates of this blog...  Please, visit my garden whenever you want, if you are lucky, perhaps you will find some new and unexpected musical flowers...

Last but not least, excuse my English... This is not my primary language... and I do... my best..

Kind regards to all

Dreamer

1 commentaire:

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta a dit…

your blog is pure magic.
thank you for all your passion